Sunday 27 March 2011

Previous mini(er) American adventures

We've been to the States a few times, both separately and together....

In 2005, I flew solo via Fort Lauderdale, Florida en route to the Bahamas for a week of hippy healing from wild dolphins with Wildquest: one of the best things I've ever done (thanks Hols!). Here's the view from my room at the Sheraton Yankee Trader hotel in Fort Lauderdale.


Excuse the blueness; I had white balance issues. What I should've done was take a picture of the bed which was approximately EIGHT FOOT SQUARE.

Ad was sent to Disney World in Orlando for a week in December 2008 with work to photograph the possibly-last holiday of a brave little girl called Hannah Jones. A place where dreams come true... and all the food comes covered in cheese.


Then we hit New York for four nights in October 2009. Frickin' love that place, rain or shine.




Just two weeks to go and it's 'hello again, America'. Alllriiight.

No comments:

Post a Comment